Breaking News

He Ignored Me Because I Did Not Allow Him To Sleep With Me. Please Help.

Ads
Ads

Dear Nj,
I met this guy some few weeks back and he was so nice that I fell in love with his attitudes. Some weeks later, he demanded for s*x and I told him no. Ever since then,
he has been avoiding me… I have been the one calling and initiating a chat with him. Please help.

Dear B,
It is so obvious that this guy does not love you…he only wants you for s*x and once he sleeps with you, he leaves you. There is no point putting pressure on him, please stop calling him up and chatting with him…forget him, let him go. You deserve someone better and you cannot get the right person if you keep on holding on to the wrong ones. The attitudes he showed you when you met are make-beliefs. Please ignore him, and move on….
A better person comes sooner than you think.
All the best,
NJ.

(comment your opinion too)
Ads

No comments